Welcome to this website. I have been educating health professionals and parents about infant feeding since the 1970s. My writing has been ground-breaking, with Breastfeeding Matters (1985) declared “a milestone in breastfeeding history” by Professor JD Baum. Click the About button or read Appendix 3 in Milk Matters to know more. That latest 800p book, Milk Matters (three books FREE to download below) contains truly shocking science and formula industry-sourced information, along with a practical guide to allergy in unhappy children. Scroll the book’s Table of Contents to see where to start.... What else can you find on this site? It’s a collection of book reviews and thoughts on different aspects, clinical and political, of the massively complicated infant feeding issue. Scan the Contents list below or use the search feature. Contact me here or on Facebook.
All Articles Penned to Date:
- 23/03 | COVID 19: what to do?
- 13/01 | FLRF/Medela/Code 3
- 10/01 | FLRF/Medela Post
- 05/01 | Friends of the WHO Code?
- 29/11 | The visual Milk Hypothesis
- 28/09 | Infant Feeding History revised
- 03/07 | Tuteur-Minchin Debate Outline
- 01/07 | Tuteur Push Back: Minchin Review
- 21/06 | Tuteur debate: Minchin 3
- 20/06 | Tuteur debate: Minchin 2
- 18/06 | Tuteur debate: Minchin 1
- 17/06 | Tuteur/Minchin debate procedure
- 14/06 | Tuteur Debate Update: Progress?
- 07/03 | MILK: THE BIOLOGY OF LACTATION
- 12/12 | The Milk Hypothesis visual
- 11/07 | What 3-4 months means…
- 15/01 | With Hong at the Mill
- 12/01 | Milk Fats and Fantasies: MFGMs
- 15/10 | Amazon reviews of Milk Matters!
- 24/09 | Hard to swallow: a book review
- 17/08 | Fever is a Friend
- 21/07 | Milk supply regulation